We believe the story of our God-given rights is the great missing link to restore our nation again. The great story of Liberty reaches its crescendo in America with the Mayflower Compact and the landing of the Pilgrim fathers almost 400 years ago. But the great story began in Nazareth when the author of liberty, Jesus gave His first sermon to his home synagogue. The story is detailed in Luke chapter 4. He opened the scroll to Isaiah 61 and read the Messianic prophecy of the purpose of the Messiah’s coming. He detailed that he came to heal the broken-hearted , the blind, and to preach the Gospel to the poor. But when He came to the subject of Liberty he said he came to set the captives free, and then He repeated it a second time saying he came to set those that were in bondage free. When He finished reading the passage Jesus sat down and told the men that this prophecy had been fulfilled in their midst. The liberation of the world began that day. Jesus unleaded through His loving message of redemption, the power and principles that would bring the golden thread of liberty to the nations. From here we see the clear paper trail of liberty from the blood bought freedom documents that eminated from the Magna Carta, English Bill of rights, Mayflower compact, to our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. Political, economic and religious liberty have never been realized until the Pilgrim fathers applied the principles of the Bible fully to civil law. We can restore freedom and prosperity in our nation, only if we voluntary return to those “eternal principles of right”, those laws given at Mount Sinai and hold our representatives accountable to limit their jurisdiction to the protection of our God-given rights, not the limitation or interpretation of them.
About The Story of Liberty Radio Broadcast
Partner with our blog
Unstoppable Movie DVD
Add our Mobile App here
The Story of Liberty Roku Channel
History Homeschool Course
1599 Geneva Bible
Survival Seed Vault – Heirloom Emergency Survival Seeds
Monumental: In Search of America’s National Treasure
- Who Is Jesus Christ? January 29, 2015Without a doubt, the most important message of all time is the Gospel of Christ the Lord. There is no other name on earth or beneath the earth or in the heavens by which a person can be saved and go to heaven except through the name of Jesus Christ. Watch on website for additional resources: http://thestoryofliberty.homestead.com/Who-is-Jesus.html?_=14175681 […]
- Christianity in Syria and Iraq - From Beginning to End? Islamic Caliphate September 25, 2014Audio- Documentary showing the significance of Syria and Iraq to the Christian faith. We look into why this nation,which is mentioned in scripture as early as the book of Genesis, is so important. We go through the long history of the Muslim extremists invasions which killed Christians by the thousands and drew the attention of great writers like Mark Twain, […]
- Modern Day Slavery in America: Interview with abolitionist Lindsey Speed. August 6, 2014A interview with Lindsey Speed, modern day abolitionist working at a great organization called Traffick911. Slavery is still happening in our Nation and around the world, and this Christian organization is working on the front lines of the battle to save Americas Children. Through prevention, rescue and restoration these folks are doing the work to save and […]
- The Morality of a Nation Impacts its Liberty. July 29, 2014Every nation has been founded on a theistic or anti- theistic foundation. Which will you choose? God's way or Man's way?
- The 4th of July and The Declaration of Independence. July 4, 2014Join John Bona, Marshall Foster, Dan Williamson and Jennifer Featherstone as we look back at the importance of the Declaration of Independence.