We believe the story of our God-given rights is the great missing link to restore our nation again. The great story of Liberty reaches its crescendo in America with the Mayflower Compact and the landing of the Pilgrim fathers almost 400 years ago. But the great story began in Nazareth when the author of liberty, Jesus gave His first sermon to his home synagogue. The story is detailed in Luke chapter 4. He opened the scroll to Isaiah 61 and read the Messianic prophecy of the purpose of the Messiah’s coming. He detailed that he came to heal the broken-hearted , the blind, and to preach the Gospel to the poor. But when He came to the subject of Liberty he said he came to set the captives free, and then He repeated it a second time saying he came to set those that were in bondage free. When He finished reading the passage Jesus sat down and told the men that this prophecy had been fulfilled in their midst. The liberation of the world began that day. Jesus unleaded through His loving message of redemption, the power and principles that would bring the golden thread of liberty to the nations. From here we see the clear paper trail of liberty from the blood bought freedom documents that eminated from the Magna Carta, English Bill of rights, Mayflower compact, to our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. Political, economic and religious liberty have never been realized until the Pilgrim fathers applied the principles of the Bible fully to civil law. We can restore freedom and prosperity in our nation, only if we voluntary return to those “eternal principles of right”, those laws given at Mount Sinai and hold our representatives accountable to limit their jurisdiction to the protection of our God-given rights, not the limitation or interpretation of them.
About The Story of Liberty Radio Broadcast
Partner with our blog
Unstoppable Movie DVD
Add our Mobile App here
The Story of Liberty Roku Channel
History Homeschool Course
1599 Geneva Bible
Survival Seed Vault – Heirloom Emergency Survival Seeds
Monumental: In Search of America’s National Treasure
- The Consent of The Governed. The Origin and Importance of The Separation of Powers. March 15, 20141)The Consent of The Governed. The Origin and Importance of The Separation of Powers. 2)Christian Führer- The fall of the Berlin Wall 3) "The Enemy is Ours! The Prayers of My Wife Are Answered." - Captain Perry 4) The Sons of Liberty -Stand Fast in Liberty!
- Dr. Ravi Zacharias- The Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast January 30, 2014The Vero Beach Prayer Breakfast Committee is pleased to announce our keynote speaker is: Dr. Ravi Zacharias, Special Guest: Pat Boone. The 10th Annual Prayer Breakfast will be held on Wednesday, March 12th - 7:30 am at Riverside Park. (Doors open at 7:00 am verobeachprayerbreakfast.com
- The Real Thanksgiving Story December 18, 2013John Bona and Marshall Foster explain the true Thanksgiving Story and how it links to the Hebrew Republic. Watch on our website for additional resources: http://thestoryofliberty.homestead.com/Thanksgiving.html
- Islam and Christianity: The Only Hope for Peace November 21, 2013In this show: Islam and Christianity: The Only Hope for Peace Geoffrey Chaucer and the Language of Liberty The Sons of Liberty -Stand Fast in Liberty!
- Is God in Control? October 16, 2013We have said here at the Story of Liberty that there must be a meaning to history. We need to recognize fully the meaning of history. Whoever pursues this Story of Liberty must remember that all the events of history are not just a series of coincidences. We know there is a unseen power that shapes destiny. We have seen it over and over. So the question is r […]