We believe the story of our God-given rights is the great missing link to restore our nation again. The great story of Liberty reaches its crescendo in America with the Mayflower Compact and the landing of the Pilgrim fathers almost 400 years ago. But the great story began in Nazareth when the author of liberty, Jesus gave His first sermon to his home synagogue. The story is detailed in Luke chapter 4. He opened the scroll to Isaiah 61 and read the Messianic prophecy of the purpose of the Messiah’s coming. He detailed that he came to heal the broken-hearted , the blind, and to preach the Gospel to the poor. But when He came to the subject of Liberty he said he came to set the captives free, and then He repeated it a second time saying he came to set those that were in bondage free. When He finished reading the passage Jesus sat down and told the men that this prophecy had been fulfilled in their midst. The liberation of the world began that day. Jesus unleaded through His loving message of redemption, the power and principles that would bring the golden thread of liberty to the nations. From here we see the clear paper trail of liberty from the blood bought freedom documents that eminated from the Magna Carta, English Bill of rights, Mayflower compact, to our Declaration of Independence and Constitution. Political, economic and religious liberty have never been realized until the Pilgrim fathers applied the principles of the Bible fully to civil law. We can restore freedom and prosperity in our nation, only if we voluntary return to those “eternal principles of right”, those laws given at Mount Sinai and hold our representatives accountable to limit their jurisdiction to the protection of our God-given rights, not the limitation or interpretation of them.
About The Story of Liberty Radio Broadcast
Partner with our blog
Unstoppable Movie DVD
Add our Mobile App here
The Story of Liberty Roku Channel
History Homeschool Course
1599 Geneva Bible
Survival Seed Vault – Heirloom Emergency Survival Seeds
Monumental: In Search of America’s National Treasure
- It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. January 31, 2016It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. -Galatians 5:1 Stand fast in Liberty. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. -2 Corinthians 3:17
- Israel Demands a King- Sam 8:1-6, 1 Sam 8: 6-10 and 1 Sam 10:19-22 January 23, 20161 Samuel- The Story of Liberty (1/23/2016) Understanding 1 Samuel. Analyzing passages: 1 Sam 8:1-6, 1 Sam 8: 6-10 and 1 Sam 10:19-22
- Bible Briefs- The Story of Liberty (1-18-2016) January 23, 2016He Will Make All Things New!-Bible Brief with The Story of Liberty. "A Minister for Good." -Bible Brief with The Story of Liberty. "The Potter Has Over the Clay" -Bible Brief with The Story of Liberty.
- Religious Liberty- Interview with Mat Staver, Esq. -Liberty Counsel April 7, 2015Religious Freedom Restoration Act: Religious Liberty- Interview with Mathew D. Staver, Esq. with Liberty Counsel
- Who Is Jesus Christ? January 29, 2015Without a doubt, the most important message of all time is the Gospel of Christ the Lord. There is no other name on earth or beneath the earth or in the heavens by which a person can be saved and go to heaven except through the name of Jesus Christ. Watch on website for additional resources: http://thestoryofliberty.homestead.com/Who-is-Jesus.html?_=14175681 […]